- Stodden admits #MeToo for the first time
- Stodden discuses her pending divorce and how age & fame played major factors
- Stodden publicly apologizes to Doug for telling TMZ she was the bread winner
- Stodden reveals her entire persona for the last 7 years was an act
- Did OJ Simpson confesses to the murder in his lost interview?
- How do you know if someone is good in bed?
Sean “XPac” Waltman is in the Captain’s chair on a busy news day, talking about the OJ Simpson parole hearing with KNBC TV Legal Analyst Royal Oakes, also the suicide of Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington, “Game of Thrones” and the reaction to “Confederate” the new project from that show’s creators. Then, a conversation about the WWE’s Jinder Mahal saying he has creative control over his WWE character leads to a chat about Disney firing Steve Whitmire, who has been the voice of Kermit the Frog for 27 years and how Sean remembers exerting some creative control during his time with WWE, including how to convince Vince McMahon your idea was actually his so that he would want to do it.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
Attention nocturnals, visionaries, escapists and dreamers – not to mention angry loners, the socially inept, adults living in their parents’ basements and those with Peter Pan syndrome – The Tomorrow Show with Keven Undergaro is YOUR overnight broadcast - one celebrity boyfriend’s mid-life crisis, a garage full of influencers, stars and oddities plus millennials in Star Trek uniforms and more!