- Stodden admits #MeToo for the first time
- Stodden discuses her pending divorce and how age & fame played major factors
- Stodden publicly apologizes to Doug for telling TMZ she was the bread winner
- Stodden reveals her entire persona for the last 7 years was an act
- Did OJ Simpson confesses to the murder in his lost interview?
- How do you know if someone is good in bed?
Almost the whole crew was reunited tonight to talk about The Most Important Person In The World: YOU! Roxy shares her difficult week and Keven once again teaches us how to turn a seemingly bad situation into a positive one. Sean “X-Pac” Waltman also shares his regrets and reveals whether or not he thinks Triple H would have been as successful without marrying into the family. Later Courtney Stodden joined Keven and crew on the deck of the USS Tomorrow Show to talk about the status of her highly publicized marriage to Doug Hutchinson, as well as the family relationships that have been affected by it her drug and alcohol of choice.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
Attention nocturnals, visionaries, escapists and dreamers – not to mention angry loners, the socially inept, adults living in their parents’ basements and those with Peter Pan syndrome – The Tomorrow Show with Keven Undergaro is YOUR overnight broadcast - one celebrity boyfriend’s mid-life crisis, a garage full of influencers, stars and oddities plus millennials in Star Trek uniforms and more!